- Student must be attending or planning to attend within one year, one of the following universities: BYU – Idaho; BYU – Hawaii; BYU – Provo; Southern Virginia University; The University of Utah; Utah State University; Utah Valley University; or Weber State University.
- Applicants must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis and must have at least 1 year remaining in their degree program.
- Scholarship is renewable after a successful reapplication up to three times or until undergraduate degree has been achieved, whichever occurs first.
- Student must maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale and abide by the scholarship agreement.
Scholarship Application Guidelines
- Applications are accepted on-line only.
- Each applicant will supply two letters of recommendation, a current academic transcript and a copy of the Student Aid Report (SAR) from the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Each applicant must submit a typed essay of no more than 500 words describing a past experience that has had a significant influence on them.
- Applications that fail to meet the requirements or are incomplete will not be reviewed.
- Scholarship applicants may be asked to provide additional information.
- Semi-finalists must be available to participate in a phone interview.
- At the end of the scholarship review cycle, each applicant will receive an email letting them know if they have been selected for an award.
- A Scholarship Renewal application must be submitted each year.
READY TO APPLY
The scholarship application process is currently closed. Please check back on August 1st.